Coming up 6-10 September is Women’s Health Week. Founded in 1992, Jean Hailes for Women’s Health reflects the legacy that Dr Dorothy Jean Hiles AM to women’s health. Jean had a vision to improve the quality of women’s health, she established the first women’s health clinic in Australia dedicated to midlife & menopause. This is a great week to do something for yourself & your health, the top five tips on the Jean Hailes website are:
- Check in with your health checks, including breast and cervical screenings.
- Take extra care of your mental health and connect with family and friends.
- Get your body moving – just 30 minutes a day.
- Find some ‘me time’ – you deserve a break.
- Give your diet a healthy boost
To learn more about Jean Hailes and women’s health, please visit the website https://www.jeanhailes.org.au/