Due to the increase of COVID in the community the following will be put into place to protect our Residents.
- Visitors will be restricted to 1 visitor at a time.
- Visit by family members or close contact person only will be allowed.
- Visits will be for 15 minutes only
- A negative RAT isrequired prior to entry into Age Care.
- COVID check will be done (Temperature, Cough Sore throat, etc). Mask wearing of course by all visitors is mandatory.
- Outings into the community by Residents are suspended from today. 30/3/2022
- Protecting our Residents from COVID is so important.
- If there is any query relating to the above please direct any question/query to me.