Have you got your NI Active kids voucher for your child yet? Only a few months left to use this year’s voucher which will finish on 30 June 2022.
NI Active Kids is a program designed to encourage and support school aged children living on Norfolk Island to be physically active. All children currently enrolled at the Norfolk Island Central School are eligible to apply for a $100 NI Active Kids Voucher. This $100 voucher can be used for their choice of one sport or other activity provided by registered local providers on Norfolk Island within a 12 month period.
The providers where you can redeem your voucher are:
- Touch Football
- Yoga with Candida Langman
- Pony Club
- Kids Boxing – Miss Fit Studio – (Kelly Quintal)
- Junior Outrigging Program
- Norfolk Island Fitness and Health
- Norfolk Island Girl Guides and Brownies
- Norfolk Island Junior Rugby League
- Island Coaching and Training – Lou Donald
- Norfolk Island Netball Association
You will need to complete a short form which can be either printed from NIHRACS website (www.norfolkislandhealth.gov.nf) or call into the Health & Wellbeing office to fill in your form. Once we have received your completed form we will issue the voucher for your child to use, (please note there is 1 voucher per child for 2021-2022 financial year).
For more information, please call the Health & Wellbeing team on 22687.