Health and Wellbeing Expo
July 13 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
The Health and Wellbeing Expo celebrates the wide spectrum of health and wellbeing activities and services available on Norfolk Island. It is an annual event, with the first Expo being held in 2018.
The Aims of the Health and Wellbeing Expo are to:
- Promote health and wellbeing in the broadest sense
- Showcase a range of providers of health and wellbeing services, both local and external
- Provide the community with information on various health and wellbeing topics
- Promote fun healthy lifestyle choices
- Provide health screening activities and related health information
- Promote career options in the aged care, health and wellbeing sectors.
If you would like more information or would like to exhibit or present at the Expo, please contact Karen Innes-Walker on 22687 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org