The Resident Psychologist and visiting Psychiatrist provide mental health services and therapeutic interventions to the community of Norfolk Island, maintaining a high level of service congruent with industry standards.
- Assessment and intervention services.
- Psychological/Mental Health services & support.
- Individual, Group, Family counselling and support services.
- Referral services to allied services, located on or off Norfolk Island.
- Follow-up and after care services.
For appointments or information phone 23190 or 54552.