Physiotherapists work to promote and restore function where there has been disruption or decline following the processes of disease, surgery or injury. The NIHRACS Physiotherapy Department provides a broad range of clinical services within the community.
Our physio team will help you to develop a treatment plan to help get you back to doing the things you enjoy. We offer a range of services including:
- Group classes for balance and strength
- Sports injury recovery
- Chronic illness management
- Balance and falls assessments
- Post-surgical recovery
- General reconditioning
- Management of aches and pains
- Gait aid assessments and prescription
- Women’s and men’s health
We focus on helping you to better understand your condition to guide you with your recovery.
To contact the Physio team or to make an appointment, call 22091.