GENERAL PRACTITIONER – VR – Non-VRN
NIHRACS is a multipurpose service including a General Practice Clinic, Outpatients, Emergency Service, Acute Beds and Residential Aged Care and is seeking a General Practitioner to provide GP and GP VMO services.
· Current Registration with AHPRA as a Medical Practitioner;
· Discharge of duty of care in the course of practice including meeting practice standards and accountability;
· Demonstrate knowledge of policies and procedural guidelines;
· Demonstrated patient-focused approach in service provision with genuine empathy and interest in patient needs;
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills across all ages and social groups;
· Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional development;
· Possession of current driver’s licence.
The successful candidate will have advanced emergency medicine skills. Includes attractive remuneration package including medicare billings, clinical stipend, VMO earnings, travel allowance, education and training support, car and accommodation allowance. Collaborative support provided by SESLHN, CESPHN, NSWRDN and Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Communications.
Please forward a cover letter addressing the selection criteria along with your CV and contact details of two referees to Kathleen Boman, NIHRACS Manager Email: Kathleen.Boman@hospital.gov.nf
For enquiries call (0011) 6723 22091, closes 30 June 2023
Follow this link for more information
Quality & Safety Manager
NIHRACS is looking for a Quality & Safety Manager.
Lead, guide and manage the Norfolk Island Health and Residential Aged Care Service (NIHRACS) and implement high levels of clinical expertise in order to provide high quality care to patients/clients of the NIHRACS consistent with NIHRACS policies, procedures and standards.
For further information, please click on the following criteria link:
Quality & Safety Manager criteria
Closing Date: Friday 20 January 2023
NIHRACS has a vacancy for a Relief Cook. This is a temporary permanent part-time position 3 days per week, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday to cover the period up to 24 February 2023.
Closing date: COB Monday 23 January 2023